Tuesday, August 13, 2013

i just want to spend time alone

     A typical Tuesday, had everything planned, not sure whether I'm cursed or what,  there's always something or maybe someone who came and ruin the whole plan. Ok fine,  whatever I'm cursed so don't go near to me, u might ended up being cursed too.

      I wonder is there any cure for  laziness, I'm getting lazier by each day, finding all sorts of excuses to not to finish my homework,  like seriously I'm hopeless. I told myself not to be lazy but old habit dies hard,  so what to do? There's no one day I live with no guilt, oh I think I'm gonna die. Seeing people live their lives to the fullest makes me wanna cry of jealousy somemore,why can't I just be one of the girl who enjoys her life to the Max?  It's not like I don't like my life, but somehow I feel empty,  I have friends whom I love so much, but still I'm feeling empty. I need someone or maybe something that can motivate me, ggggrrr.

        I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a person who got envied easily, so when I look at you, it makes me feel like I'm nothing compared to you. You have everything a girl would die for, like almost everything. So I couldn't stop myself from admiring you. I wish I could be like you, but judging from who I am, I knew it's impossible. I knew my extent, and I know how far could I go, to be someone like you takes a lot of effort and persistence, thats what I'm lacking off. People said be it the fat belly, saggy body and chubby face,  eventually you will find somebody who don't really care at all, OK maybe that's true, but how many guys would  want a fatso with ugly face as their girl friend. Face the truth, life is a bitch and it always will be. thats how realistic guys are. OK enough With the grumbling ,time to do some house chores to kill time. Bye bitches.

No comments: