Thursday, August 29, 2013

fed up.

    There are times i wish i could be invisible so that no one would ever see me and annoy me. you may not know you have agitated me, but in my heart i wish i could choke you to death. If only staring could kill, you will be dead for countless time already. Never did someone in my life has ever annoyed me to this point, and tell you what, you are the first one. I have had enough of your drama, and like seriously i wish you could rethink how your attitude has annoyed others. If someone says he or she don't like you, it might be their own problems, but if all of the people loathed you, you should seriously get a mirror and see a reflection of yourself la. People have boundaries, and if you people be nice to you, make sure you watch your steps and do not ever cross the boundaries. I personally believe in karma, and hope karma will treat you right.

No comments: