Monday, August 12, 2013

I fucking hate homework

      Tell me how not to feel guilty when you had procrastinate for almost a freaking week? Somebody. Tell me pls, I am feeling freaking guilty now, fuck. OK I know I'm not supposed to whine  here, but who tell hell would want to spend their holidays with piles of  homework and assignment? I know some people couldn't live without homework, but trust me I am definitely  not that kind of person. And what is more devastating is when you know that you have exams waiting for you when the school starts next week. WELL  WELL let's see we have another thing to be added to the list liao, I fucking hate exams and homework. Why we have exams why can't We just study and then enjoy learning new things instead of being tortured to death for your lousy academic performance as people couldn't stop judging who you are based on your result? That is just so irony, not that I'm trying to persuade  people to give up their studies, but somehow studying is not about memorizing facts from text books, I mean everybody can do that, everything is given,   so what do you expect? Well, all I could say people have different pov regarding this matter,and you know what they are mentally sick . Well, let's hope they have a bright future. Despite the facts that they don't even know how to be a normal people, well they can't be normal they are just a bunch of kiasus who know nothing other than memorising facts from text book. I give you my empathy,  and I sincerely hope that you would wake up from that dream of yours, that being top scorer is everything in your live. You are dumb, for real, you are really dumb. Nahhhhh, can Somebody tell me why is this GO keyboard so fucking hard to use? Keep on having serious typo ah. Asshole.

No comments: