Saturday, December 28, 2013

happy ending

when i was a kid, i liked to buy story books from the local bookstore.
I always ran to my mom, with several books in my hands and begged her to buy some for me.
Mom has always thought that buying stories books are a waste of money, but still she would reluctantly pay for me at the counter.
Of all the stories books i bought, SNOW WHITE instantly became my favourite of all. 
When i was a kid, i have always thought that to lead a life like snow white was totally a perfection.
Love at first sight, a prince charming who eventually came and save the damsel in distress, they got married and live happily ever after.
I have always been a big fan of happy ending, the novels the i read are always the one with happy ending.
But i guess there's no such thing as happy ending in the reality.
well, we never know what happen next in snow white.
did the prince die? or maybe he's having affair with someone else in the story. hmmm
well, i guess life can't be perfect.

No comments: