Sunday, November 9, 2008

friends....


while we were the same smiles,
we passed through the years together,
the sceneries kept changing
and we struggled to accept it....

I throw away my useless pride..
may kindness come to this world..

I gotta say
friends..if i show off my bravely and my strength..
i cant survive alone..
our promise from that day..
it remains firmly in my heart..even now...

new encouner come after each farewell..
i find light down a new path, and move on...
since that day i was born..
that has been the way my life is molded..

through the changing seasons, and this fleeting moment,
i listen to this nostalgic melodies..
even when i become an adult..
some things won't fade~
like our precious memory..^^


its not my creation anyway..hehexx..its a japanese song..which is sang by a quite popular singer--stephanie..
the lyric is so meaningful..so i just write it in my blog..thx 4 my frenz hu owez cheer me up when i'm very down..^^thx fwenz..

No comments: