Thursday, December 11, 2008

_boredom is killing me_

feeling a bit tired now~juz now helped my mom 2 do some house work~...
my bro keep on calling me 2 help her...shit..i was reading HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRET on tat time..until chapter sixteen i guess..coz forgot oredy..THE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN~^^hehezz..cant take my eye off harry potter XD...addicted~ wakakaka~..==..laugh like a maniac..lolx..

hmm...yi ying juz arrived at kuching yesterday around 7.12pm like tat..
hmm..i was on9 on tat time...n searching 4 some information about artist..hehezz...i search a lot about robert pattinson~..hehezz..he look more handsome in TWILIGHT~ XD...but no chance 2 watch it..pity me...

hmm...wonder wat r otherz doing right now?? watching tv? hang out wif frenz?? spying ppl?? (well..i enjoyed doing tiz...n i hvt do tiz 4 ages..hehezz)well...watever...realize tat i grow fat a lot during tiz holiday~...should exercise regularly..or else..haha..i guess u all noe wat i mean~.. =p
my leg grow twice amount than usual ppl hv~..my gosh...dun wan 2 become goyle in harry potter..TT

wonder will some1 was thinking about me during tiz time..haha...no offense...
thinking about sumthing tat never ever will bcum true..well..i like 2 imagine..same word..no offense...hmm..i bet it muz b veli bitter when u luv sum1 hu u shouldnt love...

well...i been through tiz b4..veli sour..bitter..but somehow got abit sweet~ ^^


hehezz...gtg now...^^

love,
_QiAnZ_

No comments: