Saturday, December 27, 2008

-lazy pig- =)

hehe...today same again..just "trapped" inside the house and do nothing as usual..=)
hehe..my mom got go out today, but i decide to stay at home and do nothing, except for watching MYSTERIOUS INCREDIBLE TERMINATOR at youtube..hehe...OMG, the whole series is getting more excited and interest than i expected~ =p

then after that, i continue watching the Korean Drama that i had watched yesterday...XD...
still got 1 week to enjoy, then i have to study very hard..TTv..goodbye my precious holiday..
my uncle and my grandfather come to Miri yesterday..hehexx..
n my stupid sis get her phone..and this is just soooooooooo unfair and unacceptable~~
she get a phone and her phone is better than mine..TT..~
haiz.. nvm then, i'm very satisfied already..hehexx...

and i already finish reading the stupid BM novel...but still got some part im still very blur and not so remember about it...nvm then, as long as i already finish my "task"...
and still got 1 task haven't finish, my English holiday assignment~...
gosh, i just start to do it today..but will the teacher still remember that she had given us a holiday assignment before the holiday..you know..err..well, sometime the teacher is forgetful, so should i just leave it aside and continue enjoy my holiday before the holiday end?hmm, it's better i just finish it, this is for my own sake...==besides, if the teacher really forget about it, nevermine then, at least i can know a bit about what the story is actually about...haha..

gtg now~ bye~



No comments: