Friday, December 12, 2008

_the latest me_

well..found out myself is a bit different from b4..so..nothing 2 do...writing down a list about me..c how im different from b4..hehexx~..

** i like~ **
-laughing-
-smiles-
-family-
-friends-
-money^^ (well..i like moneys..^^hehezz..i admit..)-
-hot chocolate-
-double chocolate-
-chocolate with mint-
-my idols-
-all Harry Potter books-
-day dreaming a lots-
-laugh with no reason..maniac-
-gossip-
-spying ppl-
-hang out wif friends-
-lying on the bed n imagine something-
-lying on the bed and read books, play with my sutff-
-play violin (i enjoyed doing this a lot..whenever i feel angry..oni music can lower my bad temper) =p)
-play psp-
-play ps2-
-messaging-
-listening 2 radio / song-
-twilight=) -
-new moon-
-playing at beach and shout-
-sunset-
-sky-
-ocean-
-windy day / rainy day-
-love spring-
-love korean drama,hong kong drama, taiwanese drama, japanese drama-


** I hate~ **
-people ignore me-
-ppl don't reply my msg / call (eventot sumtime i do so..hehe..)-
-war-
-boredom-

** I cry~ **
-when the characters tat i like died in a movie-
-when sum1 i love is leaving-
-when i watch touching movie / reading touching story-
-imagine something sad-
- my mom scold me terribly-


tats the latest me..hehe..easygoing..easy get mad..easy went upset..XD no offense~

No comments: