Tuesday, December 2, 2008

frustrated~ TT

whooa... long time din update my blog lw..
currently feel very tired.. TT becoz of an unexplainable reason..
juz feel tired becoz of nothing..ceh..feel like im a weirdo.. TT..

yesterday sumthing change my life..hehexx..guess wat??
lolx..try 2 guess if u can...wakakaka~...din expect this thing will ever happen in my life...hehexx..
haiz...yesterday my mood got abit weird la..sumtime happy sumtime angry..dun noe oso..mayb i need 2 consult a doctor lw.. P/S: mental doctor..lolx..i guess i am having a severe mental problem..hehexx..mayb will go rambutan soon..XD

when i feel angry i will do sumthing tat are not supposed 2 be done..dun like 2 sms or toking on tat time..
juz wan 2 be alone myself..n ppl better dun disturb me..or else mayb i will do sumthing tat will eventually HURT u...
well cant helped oso..hu ask me hv tiz weird behaviour???but will change tiz attitude 1..
dun worry...

realize tat..sum1 hu u rely on so much..doesnt like wat u expect...wat i think b4 wasnt correct at all..n i will ask myself dun b so kepo..!!i think tat me in ur heart muz b veli important..but it juz wasnt like wat i think..hah...wat izzit call?? destiny?? fate??or traitor..
well..no need 2 explain so much...juz b myself..and no need 2 kepo so much...u've got sum1 much more important than me~


SIMPLE IS THE BEST ~ yeah..going out tiz friday wif shy hui~ su fang (my dear)~ cai en (my lover..lolx..quite rou ma hor..lolx..XD)..annie can go wor..miss her so much~ TT

hehexx..feel so excited now..tiz is wat BEST FRIENDS called~..yeah cheerss~

P/S: to daphne if u read my blog..yeah im going 2 watch TWILIGHT tiz friday..hehexx...im feeling so good now..feel pity 4 u~ dun b sad...if cannot watch we all go buy a twilight cd 4 u..hehexx...4 a christmas present 4 u??how do u think?? XD (but hv 2 c whether got sell the CD or not..^^)..lolx..i noe u're the biggest fans of edward n bella..wakaka~

No comments: