Monday, November 2, 2009

[feeling bored..]

so i am here again
for nothing
its already november
and in another words
mean that Christmas is coming ~
lolx
lots of Christmas decoration can be seen in the supermarket
haha

it was a tired day
=((
though PMR is over, but somehow my own time is still being occupied by some activities
hope i can get rid of those stupid activities
but somehow i can't =((
addicted to some chinese songs hehe

i just have self-made sushi as my dinner
delicious
want to have some? pls call o1x-86x81xx
haha =))
sushi will be served within 30 minutes ,lolx
whatever =p
i am bored

im not going to school tml
rest for one day
haha
and one more thing
i look really fat from a far distance
especially my face
someone pls help me
how to get rid of those excessive fat in my body
but..hehe
i can't control my mouth
i just eat whatever i want =p
forgive me

okay, feel kinda sleepy now
im off to my bed =)) bye
stay tuned

No comments: