Thursday, November 19, 2009

[yesterday]

i persuaded my mom to let me out successfully =)
i was thinking maybe i can be a good promoter next time LOL
but anyway it was a fun day
i played a prank on my friends
i lied to them that i won't be going anywhere that day, and they believed..yeah, i am a good liar indeed!
then, my mom went to yuen ting's house to fetch her
she was still that tall! so envy of her! >3< anyhow we talked a lot in the car..haha
then we reached at our destination around 10.00am like that..*not sure..
i gave my friends a big surprise, they thought that i won't be coming, LOL but everything was just acting oppose their expectation~
hmm, i took tons of picture, but then i was lazy to upload them, as i need to edit it first..i will upload it asap..
hmm, they bring their friend also, and again i met a new friend~ lala~
after finished the movie (damn the movie was full of a lot of action, i think i can watch it over and over again without getting bored^^) then, we went to Marrybrown to solve our lunch..
and before that ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2 will out on the cinema soon!! OMG, can't wait to see my cute & adorable & sweet& chubby Theodore! haha, i am not going to miss it..and NEW MOON ~wait for me!
after solving our lunch, we went to Boulevard again, and too bad Mavis make her own mind to go back home~
so only 7 of us were going to boulevard..seriously and honestly, Boulevard has nothing to shop~ ** but i have to make myself go there as it is easier for my mom to pick me up..hmm
then i helped yuen ting to choose a birthday present for her sis..as her sis's bday is just around the corner..i heard from yuen ting that her sister will go to Kuching for a small operation..hopefully the operation can undergo smoothly, and i wish her get well soon ! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ ^^

erm, i guess there is nothing to share about already, and i am in urgent right now..gtg..bb!!

No comments: