Thursday, November 5, 2009

[it was very weird]

so hey,i came here again =) now chatting with cai ge..lolx, he would be my best buddy if he was born to be a girl ;p haha, forgive me cai ge, this is what i really want to say..LOL he asked me in msn to give him my blog's link,so i did give him. But before that, he called me big ma ma,then i was hesitating whether i want to give him the link or not..but afterall, i just give him.he read it and he said he like one of the post.lolx, i was like..erm, suprised?? i guess,this is the only word can describe how i feel so far..today something happen among us, somehow i still don't really know what's happening, but the atmosphere is really weird, i mean WEIRD! we don't talk with each other really much compare with before. did i just do something wrong, something that really annoyed you..?from the article that i previously posted, he felt that i was kind of being...being..being lonely..?hmm, maybe he was right..thought i was surrounded by friends who came from all walks of life, but somehow we are just friends...not a really close friends..so far, the one who i am waiting for had not appeared yet,the one who i can really share my secret with..it's not like i don't want to share my secret,my feeling, my thoughts with others, but i just don't feel safe if i do so..i think you all can understand this right? though i always put on a smile whenever i hang around with you guys, but inside me, it was just not as the same as the outside...this can really explain, behind the truth, there is still another truth.. hmm..honestly i really admire those who were born to have anything they want..their parents showered they children with their love and their care. but so far, i am satisfied with my current family condition..i am satisfied.i am wondering when should i ask yuen ting out for movie, perhaps next saturday?i promised her that i will choose one day and go out with her.it has been a long time since last time we met.i really MISS her, at least she still care for me! i was planning to give her a birthday present, but i haven't choose what i want to give.maybe something memorable ? lolx, just whatever, hopefully she will like it.as time goes by, people change.*sigh* wish i can go back to where i originally belonged to ...but i know it was impossible..lolx, wish doraemon will grant my wish..=))
erm, got to go now,my mom is calling me.will post another article asap.see ya, and thx for reading ,have a nice day.

No comments: