Wednesday, November 25, 2009

random post =x

today, i was wandering at home
nothing to do since shcool's life has ended for temporarily
so i decided to clean up and reorganizing my own stuff
and firstly, there's some pictures i want to share with u guys
it's been a long time i didn't upload pictures
so it takes me a while to upload those pic
hope u enjoy =))
well, these are my collection
some i bought it, some are my brother's collection and some are my uncle's
anyway, i love them, they are my life! i can't live without them for every second
my mom used to say that she wanted to throw away all these
i think i will cry to death if she really do so..
somehow i convince her not to do so
haha =))
enjoy these

pirates of the Caribbean ( iim loving it =o)


Blade (this is nice, once i watched it i get addicted, lolx)

Resident Evil (always my liking)

anime's soundtrack
left : jigoku shouju aka girl from hell
right: natsume yuujinchou

Eureka seven

jigoku shoujo & natsume yuujinchou

Pokemon~
(i love this since i know how to watch televisyen =)) lolx)
(though i am no longer a child but i still have to admit that i love pokemon, called me childish or whatever, i dun care =p)

there are still a lot but i was lazy to upload it
sorry, readers..thats all i can say
anyway i just finished watching twilight, i can't wait for New Moon =p
somehow i can't find the novel-new moon, seems like it has been out of stocks =x

gtg now, thats all for today
have a nice day

No comments: