Thursday, March 4, 2010

future?

hmm,nothing much to talk about here.
The exam is not over yet,maybe next week i guess.. as we didn't follow the schedule..But at least we don't have to rush.. and how i wish tomorrow is holiday..but still have one week to go. let's talk about my school life..despite of the homework and activities,my school life is still okay. i enjoy the time when we talk about something crazy in the class with my friends. LOL so glad to have them. so far,i realize that i'm not paying attention on my study. I want to,but something is keeping me away from studying. There's one time when my civic teacher asked me about my ambition, and i answered : i don't know. unlike others, i'm not determine about my future. but i think it's time for me to decide which path shall i choose. =((

arrgh!

No comments: