Monday, March 29, 2010

hei ya~ just back from school~ you'll surprise to see me to become a roasted pig tomorrow..and you know what i got oral tomorrow,but i haven't prepare the script me,0wh no kill me pls~ ;(eh~
somehow i think the life is not that bored! i start to love my life somehow! i want to be positive minded,i want to get rid of those who does not see and treat me as a friend,i want to hit those whoever talk something bad when i'm not around! haha,call me crazy babeh,i don't care,coz i'm crazy-ing now xD haha, i've just listed down some of my life's target..see here~
1.study hard
2.earn lots of money
3.be nice to my friends,they are my treasure
4.i want to travel to every corner of the world with my own money xDDD
5. Buy lots of Chinese literature book xD to be good in chinese subject x) and other subject as well

Life's GREAT!!!! WOOOHOOOO xD i don't why im feeling this way,but i'm happy now heeeheee...
anyway,i discovered a song just now,it's a theme song of a singapore drama..
here's the lyrics...

《我们》 --陈伟联
一条街有多长 年少就多长

我时常都回到 昨天去徜徉

那外面有多大 用笑声去丈量

你背影有多长 思念就多长

我们总是这样 借彼此肩膀

我们总是错过 幸福那一站

拥有了全世界 可是你却看不见

我宁愿重回到那一年 牵着去你看明天

失去了全世界 还有你在我身边

能不能重回到那一年 你的梦 我的歌 蓝的天 叫永远

失去了全世界 可是你却看不见

我宁愿重回到那一年 牵着去你看明天

失去了全世界 还有你在我身边

能不能重回到那一年 你的梦 我的歌 蓝的天 叫永远

能不能重回到那一年 你的梦 我的歌 蓝的天 叫永远

though i'm not pretty
but i love myself
 

----------------------------------------

before you start to learn how to love others
you ought to love yourself first
then
you'll know the meaning of 'LOVE'

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments: