Friday, January 7, 2011

366th post. PROUD =D

so finally it's the weekend
i've been waiting this for so long.
and i'm proud to say that this was the 366th post, teehee =DD
if only i put this effort in academic, then my mom would probably cry.LOL
i don't know why, the air is chilling. somehow i like it.
hehehe
listening to 98 degree's i do cherish you.
it's kinda sarcastic though, i only knew this band by this year. i'm such an old-fashioned-freak.
LOL.
school is as fun as usual, and i'm happy to say that i'm not that anti-school anymore,at least for now. i can't guarantee that i won't feel the same way after this. LOL.
=))
and ermm. something really unexpected happened today.
LOL. and some of us were on hyper mode.
hahaha.
ok. my mom has been bugging me with the tuition thingy.
"do you think you'll need to tuition for additional math?"
"urmm.i'll think first."
"you should go to your teacher's house and fix your broken BM. you SUCK at BM though."
"mom,stop it. don't stuff all this things into my ears at once."
"what about physics?"
"MOM!"
"....."
FUNNY.== she has done this to me for many times already.
all i did is just ignored her.
but honestly, i'm kinda scare.
all of my friends, including the not-so-close friends already started their tuition plan.
i just don't know how to express this feelings, it's so conflicted.
it feels like you're falling behind,when everyone is paying effort to strike for the best.
if i decide to study on my own, the outcome might not be as good as when there's someone tutoring you.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
and plus i don't want to burden my mom with the tuition fees and transportation n bla bla bla.
my annoying little sis studies at private school so the fees are quite a burden plus my mom has to fetch her. so i wonder, is it a right time to tuition. there's some tuition centers nearby but i don't feel like going. urgh, i know what you going to say ----- lots of excuses. ==
we've been informed that we are going to sit for 3 exams throughout the year, which are TRIAL SPM 1, TRIAL SPM 2,TRIAL SPM 3 respectively. which was quite a good thing. but it would be better if there's no exams throughout the year. wakakakaka.
ok i think i'll have to work my ass off to guarantee that i'm safe. =((
ok gtg now..bye..
SAD !


No comments: