Monday, January 17, 2011

Don't judge the book its cover.


people used to tell me,
"once failure, forever a failure."
is it true? nobody knows.
but now i know the answer.
seeing you, reminds me of the past.
but now, i'm proud that you're getting better.
in the past,i didn't get the chance to talk to you
and i didn't really know you very well.
you didn't leave a strong impressions in my head like the other boys did.
because that time,for me you're just a stranger who sat in the corner of the classroom, though we're in the same class and i thought that you're merely a lazy worm who always got scold by teacher. i never like you, even as a friend.
but time has proven that i'm so x 10000000000000 wrong.
i don't know whether you've changed or not, but i can feel that you're so much better than before. and now, for me you are so much better than the boys who used to be my classmates. At least, you still remember me as part of the class after so many years had gone by. i was so surprised by then. there's a huge "THANK YOU" i owe you. THANK YOU SO MUCH for remembering me as your friend.this post is dedicated for you. and SORRY for thinking you that way, i'm so immature that time,it makes my eyes teary after i think of something in the past.and now i've learned my lesson. DON'T EVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER,YOU'LL REGRET FOR DOING SO SOMEDAY.



No comments: