Thursday, January 20, 2011

frogs? No, thanks. =)

so erm, i went to school today.
i climbed the staircases and walked into the class as usual.
i put my bag down and found one of my friend was waving frantically at me,she smirked.
i could feel something's wrong in the class.
until she showed me the huge,wet,sticky, greenish thing inside a plastic aquarium.
"FROGS."
i almost scream at the top of my lungs , but i didn't do that.because everything was in control as long as the thing stayed inside the aquarium.
but i really hate it when the thing stared at me. i feel disgusted,and scared.
then somebody try to make fun of me with my frog-phobia.
ok, i admit i almost cried when she did that.i feel like i want to punch her right away.
you think it's funny?well, i'll tell you it's not funny at all. ==
but since you just came to our school,i'll forgive you despite what you've done to me. but no more next time.i said it, i meant it.
the frogs were brought by the students from next class.
coz they will perform a dissect to learn the respiratory system of the amphibians.
i wish i could dissect the frogs too, i mean i'm not afraid of it when it doesn't jump anymore, though i might get disgusted.
LOL.ok.the post will end here.BYE.off to do my addmaths. =))

No comments: