Sunday, January 16, 2011

;)

oh gosh
i wish i could sleep longer.
but i can't, i just woke up on my own, around 6.30++ in the morning.
=((
finally the rain has stopped. Thank God.
it's kinda eerie though. @.@'''
tomorrow's a school day.
like my friend said: one week already feels like one month.
indeed.
though chinese new year is just around the corner, but i don't really have the mood to celebrate.
i don't know why, but i just felt this way.
but still, i'll try my best to get comfort with it.
oh yes, i just did a little research on the web and i found this beautiful picture.
well, maybe for you it just an ordinary picture, but for me i really like the wording, that was the reason why this picture caught my attention.and the first time i saw this picture, some indescribable feelings just run through my whole body. =)
by the way, i wanna thanks for those who always stand by my side when i need them the most. thank you so much for everything.

you might be my family,
you might be my friends,
you might be my enemy,
you might be my frenemy.
i don't care who you are,
thanks for lighting up my dull life. :)

No comments: