Saturday, January 15, 2011

A weary Day. and It's Raining



Saturday was supposed to be the most wonderful day in the world
but today sucks.
i don't know why, but everything bad happened to me.
and yet, i have to pretend that i'm okay.it's kinda tired for facing all these on my own. but probably i'll just ignored it.
So, today's a gloomy day, no sun, no heat. =) GREAT. =)
but i'm worried that there will be a horrendous flood at the shallow area. that will be a disaster. =(

so my friends and i went to Red Crescent HQ today.
i don't really feel like i want to talk about it. because erm, nothing's special. =(
somebody please get me out of this, it sucks. everything sucks.
my eyes are heavy. i wanna sleep
but there's tons of homework waiting for me.
so i can't sleep yet.
tomorrow start tuition.
3 hours of physics, oh great i'm gonna die.
so....
bye, peeps.
gonna help my mom do the chores.
bye-bye

p/s: butt out of our affair, there's no place for you anymore. =)

No comments: