Thursday, July 2, 2009

_i survive_ =))

so yea, i come again

and i have performed my best

and everything was going very well..=)

the evaluater was really gorgeous, and she looked like she was mix blood..

well, maybe she is =))

i am so nervous when she questioned me

"what would u like to do when you are older?"

"well, i wanted to become a doctor..and when i become a doctor i would like to fly to africa and help the helpless one.."

well, that's one of the question that she question me

i am so glad that i did it, at least my marks now is still valid =))

and this saturday i am going to hang out with my friend

but the purpose we hang out is not because we wanted to hang out

it's because we have something important to do

sigh, a big burden for us..=((

and now, i am getting sick..=((

pity me

No comments: