Thursday, July 16, 2009

_over excited?? lolx _

now:
typing + wearing the earphone + eating clorets + Viewing Friendster+ viewing facebooks + listening to big bang's song =)) always my favourite =))
today as usual
i went upstairs to 4scA
to attend my Chinese class
well
here start an unusual scene for me
the teacher went in the class about 1.00pm ++ (well, around the time)
and then i could predict that a big disaster is going to happen
because the way teacher acted today was really really unusual
and then as i predicted, she did " bom" us ==
she was as angry as bull
she bom those who did not submit the homeworks
and luckily it wasn't me
should i felt happy then ?? lolx
i certainly will feel very ashamed if i was among of them
by anyway
i really hope that these student
would stop getting on teacher's nerves
her patience has limitation
as well as me =))
and i am going to take part in the geography essay writing competition by tomorrow
good luck for me =))
this Saturday need to go to school
attendance is compulsory for each of the students in the school
=(( my precious bed time
damn that stupid principle =((

and now listening to jesse mccartney's " just so you know"
currently addicted to this song, and "leaving on a jet plane" by chantal kraviasuk is sooo damn nice
well, kinda remind me of the previous year, the saddest moment i ever had

MY GOD~ HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE is available at the cinema right now
i am so eager to watch it
wait for me~ =))
my bro already watched it at KL this morning =) he said that it was nice..
lolx, he told me to read the books, as my bro has full collection of the series
but currently have no time to do so..=))
so buzy this few day
and i realized that Rupert Grint is much more handsome and cute than he was
lolx, so in love with him =))

gtg now, my mom is yelling now..
she is going to chop my head off if i still not in the bathroom XD
lolx
it's time to be a partime bathroom singer
wakaka~ =)

No comments: