Tuesday, January 5, 2010

-burden-

so i came here again
i've neglected my blog for a few days, sorry readers.
well,i'll talk about my school life.
i already knew which class i belonged to.
There were some new faces and some familiar faces, anyway, it's good to have them as my study partners.
The school is just reopened for two days, somehow i felt that i'd spent thousand years in the school.
everything's new now, including all the subjects,teachers and the location of my class, it changed from 1st floor to 2nd floor, which means i had to walk for 48 staircases in every morning, it was a torture! I miss 1st floor!
ok,back to the topic,in my thought, the class was boring,i still didn't get adapted with the subjects and the format of each subject,it's new for me. I miss my previous school life. =(
Now i can feel the burden of my shoulder though it was just the beginning of each classes. I pretended nothing happened, actually i'm afraid. seriously and honestly, i hate changes. I know it was a stupid and unacceptable reason..whatever,my friend said : as teacher said,considered it as a challenge.I made an attempt to take it as a kind of challenge. It must be really hard. There's a silly wish in my heart..how i wish i am a baby for my entire life =D this must be great. Thought that form 4 is going to be an exciting and fantasticing year,actually i was wrong. everything becomes much more complicated.In the class, i almost dozed off, i can't concentrate..everyday when i open my eyes, i was like : shitz, school again. Then i brought all those negatives thoughts to school. I am the happiest when it's time to go home. how i wish i can change this bullshit negative attitudes, it swept away my study mood.

anyway, got to go now..*sigh* hope everything will be fine tomorrow.

No comments: