Sunday, January 3, 2010

-> Nightmare Begins <-

school reopens tomorrow =x and means that my holidays is end. *sigh*
today,my whole family went out together, we went to sun city to have our breakfast.
The food was appetizing and mouth watering, Delicious !
Then after this and that, we went to boulevard for window shopping.
i wonder is there any special occasion today? Boulevard is crowded with people! Then i straight away when to the stationary shop, coz i wanted to buy a pen stand~when i went to the stationary shop,i was like 'wow'. Lots of people were buying reference books,stationary, and other stuffs.Perhaps the school is reopen tomorrow,so the people went out to buy school stuffs. Well, my mom planned to buy something in Boulevard,but she changed her decision,when she saw the shopping mall almost stuck with people.
Tomorrow is going to be a tiring day~and you know what, i still don't know which class i'll be in. my school really sucks.
k, gtg now..will be less on9. probably my time would be occupied by school activities. Forgive me. I'm not pulling your legs. xD

anyway, good luck for my study. i'm off now..BB

No comments: