Friday, January 22, 2010

so here i am again ;D

so here i am again xD i've been neglected my blog for a 2 weeks like that x(
and now sounds of fire crackers can be heard x) which means Chinese New Year is just around the corner =) haha,anticipate..
let's talk about something else, Form 4? hmm, it was hard in the beginning, but since i'm getting used to it,so everything's fine now. By the way, I'm addicted to a Novel called The Hollow, By Nora Roberts. HAHA.
hmm..currently listening to 'long time no see by Lim Chang Jung. NICE!~~
anyway, i got lots of activities this week. which was the main reason why i couldn't put my hands on this keyboard and surf d internet.x( Tired + Exhausted.

yesterday, our english teacher required us to write a simple poem. I've written one. HAHA. here it is :

Title : I remember

I remember when i was walking alone at the beach.
The water was crystal clear and the cool air whipped my face.
Seeing the footprints i leaved on the sand
reminded me of someone special and precious.
But the footprints were gone, being taken away by the tremendous waves.
But i still remember
The ones who leaved footprints on my soul
The ones that kept my life going.

That's all i guess, Anyway, I LOVE 2AM xD haha

No comments: