Friday, January 8, 2010

craps

it's almost 11.00pm now.
staring at the monitor and updating my blog.
there's nothing special i want to blog about. But i can't just neglect the blog like this right.

anyway, the school has reopened for one week.
and i'm trying my best to get used of the new environment,new teachers, new classmates and as well as the new subjects.
learning something new is quite fun after all, but sometime i get mad of myself.
I like to be fast. When teacher is teaching new chapter in front of the class, i wish that i could understand it without thinking it over and over again. I usually get mad secretly when i knew someone learned faster than me. how petty-minded i am. haha,anyway, one of my friend told me that : learning does not requires speed, but it requires understanding skills. haha,credits goes to J.He was the one who told me this.
i sat in the living room for over an hour to solve the add maths question. Blurred.
anyway, still left two questions to solve. Haha, never thought that i can solve most of the question. But i don't know whether the answers are correct or not. But at least i've try to solve it, isn't it. Better than nothing.
Learning can be stressful, but we are happy when we see the outcome. Anyway, still got some homework haven't do. nevermine, i will try to finish it by tommorrow, ASAP! and you know what, please kill me! I don't wanna close myself in the room and spend my time to read the stupid novel. It is confusing. 18 of january, the orientation session for form 4 students. guess what, we have to stay back for a week every afternoon! argh!!! could you please let me rest. i already stayed back in the school for 3 days in this week.school, stop pissing me off =.=
yesterday i bought a book which its titled is The Hollow by Nora Roberts. Haven't start to read it honestly coz currently the condition does not allowed me to do so. T.T Our english teacher is moving to Philippines with her husband and kids very soon. Wonder who is going to teach us english. Hopefully not someone fierce & strict. Though it's too late for the teacher to stay,but i have to say sorry anyway, i got some prejudice about her. People only know how to cherish others when they lost something or someone important. She is Good anyway, just sometime she's a little bit Picky.HAha.
Gtg now, my eyes is urging me to sleep. Going to bed now. BB, have a sweet dream and Happy weekend. Stay Tuned,Peeps.

;D

No comments: