Saturday, January 2, 2010

bastard

am so down now.
you didn't even asked me whether i need help or not.
i am so regret that i take up the job position
i should rejected it last time
and now,i did regret.
SHIT U,BASTARD.
you run away and avoid me in the moment i need your help.
if you still have guilty conscience, you should at least ask me!Not sitting there and enjoying your life.


Am so REGRET !
feel like i am a dog when i beg for help. Okay, from now on, i'll do all the work. Don't need your sympathize and anything from you. I have self respect. get it.
firstly, i want everyone to be cleared that, don't ever get yourself misunderstood. I'm not talking about anyone here,know that i am too emotional, but that just what i felt now. i just want everything to be fair! I'm gonna explode if i keep everything inside me. that's too unfair to me. k, bye.


No comments: