Monday, June 14, 2010

[???]

just went back from fetching my sister.
i've been a Miri citizen for 16 years
and u know what? only now i know that the Miri public library is closed on MONDAY! what a shame.
i thought i can finish my oral report today! =(
anyway,i want to watch karate kid~=D hehe
but i'm dead broke, someone lend me money,pls?
my mom is going to hit me if i try to take money from her xD
lolx.
*don't stop believing,hold on to that feeling...street light...people..o-o-o* can't stop singing this song ,it's so addictive...~hahaaha~
just bought singapore true ghost stories, *exciting*. this will probably keep me awake for the whole night xD LOL
6 days left =( school days again? trying hard not to accept the fact that school is going to reopen.
ok,the post will end here, nothing to blog about, bye~!!

No comments: