Sunday, June 13, 2010

[glee season 2]

want to watch Glee season 2 so badly
but currently can't find it
no one uploads it =(
argh, are they going to win over vocal adrenaline?
my curiosity is driving me crazy!!!
wonder what i'm going to watch next.
i mean some of the Taiwanese dramas are mostly very lame, somehow.
hmmmm....
i prefer Hong Kong dramas.
i want a thrill, seriously!
my life's getting bored. LOL
everything is going back to normal after the school reopened
which means, i will undergo the same routine everyday again.
HELL!
some of my homework is incomplete yet. Beat me up,babe! need to rush my homework again.
and now my legs hurt, probably because of the weather. and the raise fund thing is making my head bigger. =(
i'm getting better now..listening to the musics makes me feel better..well, it takes time to forget all the problem i had..lolx, "defying gravity" eh...been crazy about Glee lately. LOL, you know what, Kurt is my fav in the series. LOl he caught my attention somehow..
erm, i've been spending most of my times in front of the computer. blogging and so on. Not bad though. i no longer need journal anymore, this blog has become the place where i express my thoughts.it's cool somehow. but it's kinda empty ya know, i just couldn't explain it. ermmm....
ok, will stop here, need to take my shower and finish my damn homework. Bye,readers.i will keep my blog updated as soon as i can. BYE!

No comments: