Saturday, June 12, 2010

[paranoid]

time flies,it does.
and i'm getting more paranoid too.
=( frustrating.
i've choose not to care too much.
but sometime my heart won't let me do so.
perhaps my heart is tired from ignoring things,eh?
i don't know.
i don't know what i'm thinking too.
you don't understand the pressure i'm under.
it's not merely pressure, more than pressure i think.
those dirty emotion i wanna get rid of, somehow it is taking my heart away.
do you know how much it hurts...
when there's a lot people in the contact,
but you just couldn't find a person to share your problem with?
it's not they are not trustworthy...
maybe we're not good enough i guess..
and also scare to bother others...
i care a lot , i guess...
i do care what others think about me, sometime i wish i could ignore this feeling
but i knew i will never get rid of it, as long as i'm still breathing..


No comments: