Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[..dehydration?LOL]

am i gonna die from dehydration? LOL i am soooo thirsty right now LOL, but don't feel like want to drink anything..just back from school..argh...tired + frustrated + depressed + exasperated !
stay on for three days continuously~ TT..and the weather is killing me..when it is hot, you feel like you can fried an egg already,no jokes! and when it turns cold, you feel like you travel to north pole. argh...but i prefer cold weather..i dislike hot day. i get offended easily when the day is humid.

argh! i should do it better..but it already happened so nothing can be done to change it..just accept the fate is what i can do...i want to learn to piano~ but since i already learned violin (though i learn myself) but probably my mom would just ignore my suggestion..what? since when i'm interested in piano..LOL, ya lor, since when? haha..perhaps i get addicted to piano ever since i watch Naruto for the second times just a few weeks ago...i like the insert song displayed in the show when Naruto is feeling sorrow and sad. well, the piece really caught my heart.and i want to learn to play that piece..haha..but i know it's impossible..i don't even know how to read the music sheets..haha, probably this is just a dream that will never come true..so i will just keep it in my mind~ and one day if i have kids i wanna sent my kids for the musical lesson xD LOL, if they are interested to learn. =D lolx, then i can ask my kids to teach me LOL~~~

hey! okay..will stop now...still got some homework haven't done! i wanna do my best in the next exam..:P

No comments: