Monday, June 7, 2010

[the one and only]


i was thinking
the reason why i hate you
i questioned myself recently
was it because i get jealous of you?
NO WAY
though i'm ugly
though i'm always the one who people make fun of
but i'm satisfied with my look
i was born this way, so i have to be contented with myself
this is the way i lead my life
though you are always in the center of attention
and how i wish i could be in that way too
but it doesn't make me feel that i am special
and one day
my mom told me that
"what makes you special is who you are."


is being fat offensive?

is being ugly offensive?

NO!
YOU MUST UNDERSTAND YOU ARE SPECIAL =D

the foundation of being a happy person is to accept who you are
and slowly you'll know you're not as bad as you can think
don't ever try to compare yourself with others, coz you are THE ONE AND ONLY =D
you know who you are
you'll know how good and unique you are
=D


No comments: