Saturday, December 19, 2009

as we knew,
the school is not reopen yet
but tons of works are already given by the teachers to us

we are just a normal human being like others do.
we are not your machines or your servants.
yes, as a student, it was our obligation to do all the works given by them.
but do you know that, we need to rest?
we need times to take a break.

i wonder why it always us? why? why not others?
don't you think that this is seriously unfair?
don't get me wrong, everybody. i just expressed what i can't expressed.
this is my personal page. so i think i got my freedom to express what i want.
at school, or even at home i can't really show my true side to my friends or family.
i just hide my feelings inside me.

sometime, we do the works, but others get the pays. funny and unbelievable right?

well, let it be.. I dont wanna get myself stuck in this stupid and asshole thing.
bullshits.


No comments: