Wednesday, December 30, 2009

-what lies underneath the face,is a terrible soul-

i had a terrible day. i'm over the fire now. the anger in my heart overwhelmed me completely. why there's nobody for us when we need some helps? nobody wants to lend us a hand. this is cruel, brutally cruel. when we did all the things, nobody seemed to appreciate it. Do human always like this, i guess yes.they will never know how to cherish and appreciate until they really lost it.there's no use for blaming yourself constantly,everything's too late. well, HUMAN. Isn't this funny? We thought we know them completely, but actually,we are nothing to them. What lies underneath the beautiful face, is a terrible soul. And now, there's one thing i'm really angry about. i'm seriously want to stress on this.
we did all the jobs, we gave all what we can give, you all just enjoyed it. when we asked you to give us a help, everyone is gone. I don't know whether these bastards were trying to avoid us,but you know what,these bastards are not just only bastards, they are jerks. Piece of rubbish~ Don't blame me for using those words, you forced me to this,you are the one who bring me to this. I don't care if what i expressed here had completely my image, i just feel that if i don't expressed it here, it will be too unfair to me and my friends. Our intentions were originally good, but things change when those bastards made their decision. we didn't mean to force you, but do you know how does it feel when we were desire for helps? desperate for helps,okay!as the desire grew, there's no more patient. Jerks~!

-i felt completely relieved now~ whoah~

No comments: