Wednesday, December 30, 2009

blinded by love + Before the year ends

there's no a exact purpose for me to blog here.
some people are blinded by love.
they cant judge which are correct, which are wrong.
for me, i never have the experience to fall in love with someone. *but i had experiences in which i had a crush on someone.
i don't know whether i will be blinded by love.i really don't know.
but i think no one can resist the power of love, isn't it?
but i will make an attempt to come across this..
one day's left, and i'm gonna say goodbye to 2009. 2009, i went through all the sweet/bitter moments with my precious friends. thank you for staying by my side when i need you guys the most. thanks for lending me a shoulder to cry on when i was down. Thanks for lending me a pair of sympathize ears when i was feeling sad. there are thousand of words i want to tell them, but there's only one word i always want to tell them, 'thank you.'
Money / friends, which is more important. For me, money is just material wealth, FRIENDS are what we truly need. New year, new beginning. Let's start our new year with postive thinking. Brighten your days with your smiles. Do not mix with the wrong company, you might turn out to be the biggest liability of the society. stay tuned, and cheer up~


No comments: