Thursday, December 10, 2009

:D

so yesterday i went to Parkson
with my lovely Friends
and here they are --- Sharon, Su Fang and Yumiko
ROFL i MISS them very much!
i waited for them in popular, but they haven't came
actually fang n Yumiko arrived already but they didnt came to popular
so i accidentally run into them, and thus we met each other haha..
then they brought me to shy hui's stall
she hugged me and gave me a big embrace, well, i appreciated it =)) she is still my friend after all
then we talked a lot and laughed a lot
then our VIP miss Sharon has finally arrived
then again,fang and yumiko said that they were deadly hungry
so we went to McDonald to solve our lunch
McDonald didnt offered Coke today, nah...=((
so we drink Milo instead of Cola :'(
then we talked that we talked this, and then we went to cinema..Cinema was crowded with people and our plan to watch NINJA ASSASIN has failed..so we have to abort the plan, =((
then there was a sudden black out in Parkson what a menace

too bad i can't stayed with them until we finished our da tou tie..TOO BAD
my mum was rushing me, wth =.= then i went back
there are lots of picture i want to upload, but i will upload it as soon as possible after i edit it.

Last but not least,

A friend in need is a Friend indeed



[They might not as perfect as we can think of]
but
[They are the best i ever had..]

No comments: