Monday, December 7, 2009

back again =))

hey dude, its me
so i'm back again
i felt so fresh whenever i first touched the keyboard
haha, so..erm just a few days ago, i am addicted to a series of Anime
so i just kept watching it
and thus i wasn't available to surf the net
forgive me guys =)
well, do you believe that i watched Digimon??
yes, i do .
i can watch it over and over again without getting bored..
i mean, i started to watch Digimon, when i was 7 or 8
i found it was really entertaining, it colours my life =)) well, thats when i found myself was seriously addicted to the anime world
some of my friends don't understand why, a person like me would spent most of my time to sit in front of the TV and watch the cartoon,as they find it quite lame
well, all i have to say is, that's me, when i feel depressed or getting upset about something, well, i just watched anime, and my anger somehow decreased gradually
I hate it when a series of an anime come to an End, i mean sometime my emotion was kind of influenced by it..Hmm, anyway, i loved them, they are my life, my everything

i considered everything.
but it doesn't work.
=((
well, there is something really bother me right now.
but sorry, due to my own privacy right, i guess i don't need to tell u guys whats the matter

seriously, i had a nightmare just a few days ago.
i dreamed about something violence , vile and repulsive =((
when the world is destined to come to an End
what would i do??
=(( well, kindly hope that everything is just my stupid and untrustable imagination
i mean

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY, RIGHT??

No comments: