Saturday, July 3, 2010

[stop barking like a dog]

"you are very lucky coz i am so lenient to you!"
me: you said this because you are lazy to care about us.

"you have to inform me if you can't enter the class,you can't just go like that."
me: what!? do i need to inform you when i need to pee?

"you didn't attend the class three times in a row!"
me: so what? you always cancel the class last minute.

"i am very thankful to those who are very committed."
me:duh,so putting on a show. i almost throw up.

hahahahahah xD i wish i could said this loudly, just in front of you.
you know what, you are such a good actor, but i feel disgusted.
the lousiest person i ever met. i think you can be a champion of story telling competition. who asks u always tell your own stories in the class. we are not interested at all. but we have to pretend that we like it. last but not least, i hate to see your nostrils close and open whenever you start to talk. it offends me, honestly. End!

No comments: