Friday, July 23, 2010

i don't know...

i don't know what should i say.
i don't know what should i do.
i don't know how should i react.
i don't know i don't know i don't know.
ady at my wit's end.
never knew things will turn out this way.
and never knew i would fall for you.
but i'm just uncertain about this feeling.
my hands were sweating.
my head felt dizzy, as if the world was spinning on its own.
wanna shook you out of my head but i just can't.
the more i try to deny it, the more obvious that i really fall for you.
but i'm trying my best to neglect it.
or else, i can't get myself out of this. it hurts so much when u were crying alone in the night. for someone who didn't even acknowledge you. it's like a knife stabs into your heart. u groan in pain but no one knows about it.
you deserve someone better, i ain't the one. we are not compatible, and you din even know this, don't you. this is irony.
i'm saying this not bcoz i want you to know.
this is a promise to myself.
i'm not myself with you around me.
i just wanted to be myself, the original me, who doesn't care about others, who always wants to laugh when she wants to, this is me, myself. and now i'm no longer myself anymore, i'm greedy coz i wanted someone who doesn't belongs to me.this isn't me.so im searching for the best way to ignore this. but i don't know how to face you anymore. someone like me is not worth to be loved.


='(

No comments: