Sunday, July 25, 2010

well...
just finished one my fav anime.
i've been sitting in front of the computer for hours.
and my butt hurts so much. Haha, you'll see my butt is growing bigger by tomorrow,in fact it is big now. LOL.
i thought by watching anime, could help to distract myself from thinking of u.
but still, it does not work.
my mum asked me to have our breakfast outside this morning, and i refused.
i'm afriad to step outside of the house, even a single step.
coz i will start thinking this and that again.
i'd rather spent my time at home, numb myself with the animes.
but it ends up with me missing him more.
well, after i finished the anime, i suddenly had a thought
"ah...so it's over, the story stops here. kinda sad though." and i had a desire that the story could go on and on and on.
but things just don't turn out the way we want, isn't it. we can't control everything in our lives.
but still , we desire something.
" how i wish he/she is mine."
"ohh, i wish i could have that thing." bla bla bla.
humans are imperfect, that's why they could do everything just to get the things they wanted. Betrayal, humiliation, killing, accusation ..bla bla bla. and life's a junk.
and you know, of all the things human desire, Love is included.
we need love, it is something we can't deny.
we need to be loved, to be cared.
this is humans.
and you know what?... i need you D:
='( it's a pain when u love somebody who didn't love you back.

No comments: