Thursday, July 15, 2010

please smile more than grumble

isn't it is more easy when we smile more than grumble?
so please smile, through the rain and sun.
may the smile bring your happiness. =D

_______________________________________________________________

i looked into the mirror. surprised. greasy hair, oily face, eyes with dark circles. that's me. i looked completely like a beggar, except my shirt wasn't torn. recently, i've got my fingers in all the pies. so there's no time for me to care for my appearance, not even for a second, that would kill me. well,no need to mention homework is the main cause. but other activities as well. but that's fine. at least that will prevent me from sitting in front of the computer for hours. anyway, i will be away for a whole day on this Sat. our school's english camp will be held on that day. well, our class happened to be the facilitator, so we had no choice but to attend it if we don't want to cause any mess. today was totally a fun day, joking around with friends is something i wished i could do everyday, though we might walk on different path someday. let us cherish the day from now on.

ever since i know how to count from 1 to 50, a question bothered me since then. why do humans exist? why. what if there is no creature in mother earth? what if..... well, if human doesn't exists, i guess i won't be able to joke around like this. so i've decided to ignore it. instead of thinking something that could not be resolved, why don't think a way to lead my life in a better way? it should be interesting though. never dare to imagine how my future would like. what i care is NOW. At least, i'm real. i existed. i'm tiring of pretending. i just wanted to be myself, the REAL me. so i will smile.though it can't help you to solve the problem.but at least you will feel better. at least you will know you ain't the unluckiest one. =D so SMILE, for yourself.

No comments: