Friday, July 9, 2010

not in the mood to talk now.
i don't know why but something just got on my nerves.
unexplainable. i feel like i just shout it out loud.
i'm stuck. oh, whatever.
i should bang myself against the wall, oh well, GOOD!
talk about my life.it's all a mess.Yeah~
should consult a doctor. maybe something wrong with nerves or hormones or whatsoever i don't care.
well, you know, some people don't seem to appreciate you. so why should you contribute yourself to them?
some people don't really care about you.so why should you care about them?
SHITE!
my words are kinda offensive, don't blame me..my fingers follow what my brain ask them to.
=P
anyway..will be busy for this weekend.and as well as next weekend..
don't ask me what im busy with.
why cant i have a normal weekend like other people do
or else i almost become one of the pandas' sibling. LOL. you can find me in the zoo then.. LOL

No comments: